Monday 1 November 2010

Astrid Schulz Exhibits at Brighton's ‘White Night Festival'




 ‘Food Keeps Body & Soul Together’ - from 28.10 – 14.11.10

After a wonderful opening party for my current exhibition in London, which is showcasing portraits from my colourful portrait series, I am proud to invite you to the solo show during the Brighton Photo Fringe festival.

The private view takes place on Saturday, 30 October 2010, 5.30pm - midnight!
This opening celebration is part of Brighton's famous ‘White Night Festival', which an all-night public artwork event.

Venue: Brighton Media Centre, 15 -17 Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL
Opening times: 28.10.10 - 14.11.10, Mondays – Fridays, 9.30 – 5.30 & weekends, 10.30 – 5.30

About the project: 'Food Keeps Body & Soul Together' is bringing together my passion for food and my previous career as a costume designer. Before each image concept was developed, most of the sitters were asked about their favourite food. In other pictures the edible item is telling the viewer something about the sitter’s pastime. The resulting images are humorous, bold and distinctive. You can view more images of this series on my
London Photography Association portfolio.

Please RSVP for the opening party: info@astridschulz.com
or check my blog for details on all my other shows.

With best wishes,
Astrid

No comments: