Monday 1 December 2008

David Knight: New Work


David Knight
has been working in collaboration to produce images for the
"From my perpective, this has been a very interesting project. Although landscapes that showcased Sydney were required, I also had to find locations that would support having a large canvas/ portrait placed into them in post production.

The client was keen to have images that showed iconic Sydney landmarks, and I did in fact reference the Sydney Opera House and Harbour bridge in a number of shots, however, since the target audience of the 2009 brochure mostly live in
Sydney all ready ( ie, they are Sydneysiders not tourists) I did not have to be too literal about this in every shot.

I think we have successfully given the flavour of Sydney, and whilst people who do not live here will not recognise every location, I think most Sydneysiders would have a fairly good idea where they are."

No comments: